Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Sex Swings Today and Tomorrow

It has been nearly 3 years since I first posted on this blog. A lot has happened in the world of sex swings and a lot more is coming.

Over the years there have been a number of attempts at sites dedicated to sex swings. They come and they go. Always trying to make a quick buck, but never really caring about their customer.

There have been a number of good reviews out such as this one here and a number of weird stories such as this one here

Some of the changes have been great. Personally, I now own a couple sex swing companies and I will be purchasing one more by the end of the year.

Some bad things have been happening as the sex swing market is now being flooded by knockoffs from china.

So over the next couple months I will have a lot of great new information to share including the announcement of my new swing company complete with new images, sites, manufacturing and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment